Crimson Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum for Crimson Dawn, a World of Warcraft guild on Quel'Thalas EU Horde.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shufty
Forum Administrator
Shufty

Welcome to the Forums Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:27 am

Welcome to Crimson Dawn’s forums.

Can all guild members signing up please use the name of your main character in the guild as your user ID to avoid confusion. If you want people to know who your alts are, they can be listed in your signature.

Please note that you will not be able to view the rest of the forums (apart from the public section) or make any posts until your registration has been approved. Once you have registered, you need to let me know in game so that I can approve it for you. If you do not let me know, you won't get approved until the next time I check my e-mails, which I tend not to do very often.

If you can't see me online, look at officer alts on the guild list and check if one of them is me. If I am definately not online, send an in game mail to Shufty letting me know you have registered.

Finally, please keep posts reasonably decent and have fun with the forums.

Shufty
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Dawn :: Public :: General-
Jump to: